Each 100 g contains:
Adapalene … ………………………. 0.1 g
Adapalene is indicated for the topical treatment of moderately severe acne vulgaris.
Dosage and administration:
- Adapalene gel should be applied to the affected areas of skin, once daily at nighttime, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- The skin should be cleaned and dried before the application of the gel.
- A thin film of the gel should be applied to the skin areas where acne lesions appear using enough to cover the entire affected areas lightly.
Package and storage:
- Carton box containing aluminum tube of 30 g gel & insert leaflet.
- Store at a temperature below 25º C.