Each capsule contains:
Dry Tropan 5 mg modified release capsules :
Oxybutynin hydrochloride ………………… 5 mg
Dry Tropan 10 mg modified re lease capsules :
Oxybutynin hydrochloride ……………….. 10 mg
Dry Tropan 15 mg modified release capsules :
Oxybutynin hydrochloride ……………….. 15 mg
Dry Tropan each 5 ml contains elixir:
Oxybutynin hydrochloride ………………. 2.5 mg
– Dry Tropan is a once-daily controlled-release capsules indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence. urgency, and frequency.
– Dry Tropan is also indicated for the treatment of pediatric patients aged 6 years and older with symptoms of detrusor over activity associated with a neurological condition (e.g. spina bifida).
Dosage and administration:
– Adults: The recommended starting dose of Dry Tropan is 5 or 10 mg once daily at approximately the same time each day. Dosage may be adjusted in 5 mg increments to achieve a balance of efficacy and tolerability (up to a maximum of 30 mg/day).
– Pediatric patients aged 6 years of age and older: The recommended starting dose of Dry Tropan is 5 mg once daily at approximately the same time each day. Dosage may be adjusted in 5 mg increments to achieve a balance of efficiency and tolerability (up to a maximum of 20 mg/day).
Package and storage:
– Carton box containing a blister (PVC/Alu) of 10 capsules.
– Carton box containing a bottle (glass) of 125 ml elixir and insert leaflet.
– Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C, in dry place.
– Do not use unless under physician supervision