Tavoniflox 500 – 750 mg®
Each film coated tablet contains:
For Tavoniflox 500 mg film coated tablets:
Levofloxacin hemihydrate …… ………………. 512.45 mg
(Equivalent to Levofloxacin anhydrous 500 mg)
For Tavoniflox 750 mg film coated tablets :
Levofloxacin hemihydrate … ……………….. 768.675 mg
(Equivalent to Levofloxacin anhydrous 750 mg)
Tavonillox tablets are indicated for the treatment of adults (≥18 years of age) with mild, moderate or severe infections caused by susceptible strain of the designated microorganisms in the conditions listed below :
– Acute bacterial sinusitis.
– Acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
– Nosocomial pneumonia.
– Community-acquired pneumonia.
– Complicated & uncomplicated skin & .skin structure infections.
– Chronic bacterial prostatitis.
– Complicated & uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
• Acute pyelonephritis.
– Inhalational anthrax.
Dosage and administration:
As general, the usual dose of Tavoniftox is 500 or 750 mg once daily to be taken on an empty stomach or with meals.
Package and storage:
– Carton Box containing a blister (PVC/Alu) of 7 film coated tablets and insert leaflet.
– Store at a temperature not exceeding 30º C in a dry place.