Each 100 g cream, ointment, lotion contains:
Mometasone furoate ………………….. 0.1 g
- Borgasone is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatosis, such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
- Borgasone Lotion may be applied also to scalp lesions.
Dosage and administration:
- A thin film of Borgasone Cream or Ointment should be applied to the affected skin areas once daily.
- Apply a few drops of Borgasone Lotion to affected skin areas including scalp sites once daily: massage gently and thoroughly until the medication disappears.
- Borgasone may be used in pediatric patients 2 years of age or older.
- Safety and efficacy of Borgasone in pediatric patients for more than 3 weeks of use have not been established.
- Use in pediatric patients under 2 years of age is not recommended.
Package and storage:
- Carton box containing aluminum tube of 20 g cream or ointment & insert leaflet.
- Plastic bottle of 20 ml lotion & insert leaflet.
- Store at temperature below 25º C.