Each film coated tablet contains:
Solifenacin succinate ……………………………. 5, 10 mg
Lactose monohydrate, Pregelatinized starch, Magnesium stearate, Colloidal silicon dioxide ( Aerosil 200 ) & Maize starch.
Impronacin film coated tablets is a muscarinic antagonist indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder
with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency
Dosage & administration:
- Dosing Information
The recommended dose of Impronacin film coated tablets is 5 mg once daily. If the 5 mg dose is well
tolerated, the dose may be increased to 10 mg once daily. Impronacin film coated tablets should be taken
with water and swallowed whole. Impronacin film coated tablets can be administered with or without food.
- Dose Adjustment in Patients with Renal Impairment
For patients with severe renal impairment (CLcr <30 mL/min), a daily dose of Impronacin film coated tablets
greater than 5 mg is not recommended.
- Dose Adjustment in Patients with Hepatic Impairment
For patients with moderate hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh B), a daily dose of Impronacin film coated tablets
greater than 5 mg is not recommended. Use of Impronacin film coated tablets in patients with severe hepatic
impairment (Child-Pugh C) is not recommended
- Dose Adjustment in Patients Taking CYP3A4 Inhibitors
When administered with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, a daily dose of
Impronacin film coated tablets greater than 5 mg is not recommended.
Package & storage:
– Carton box containing a blister (PVC/Alu) of 10 tablets and insert leaflet.
– Store in cool & dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Do not use unless under physician supervision.inquiry