Each 100 g shampoo contains:
Ketoconazole …………………… 2 g
Polyquaternium-10, Sodium laureth sulphate 27%, Butylated
hydroxytoluene, Glycerol, Cocamidopropyl betaine 30%,
Sodium chloride, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Ponceau 4R, Purified water.
Ketoconazole 2% Shampoo is indicated for the treatment of
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor caused by or presumed to be caused
by Pityrosporum orbiculare (also known as Malassezia furfur or
Dosage & administration:
– The affected area (body, face, hairy scalp) is washed with Kenzo Shampoo which is left for 3 – 5 minutes before it is rinsed away.
- Pityriasis capitis: Twice weekly for 2 – 4 weeks.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Twice weekly for 2 – 4 weeks.
– Maintenance treatment:
- Pityriasis capitis: Once weekly or once every 2 weeks.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Once weekly or once every 2 weeks.
In view of the high viscosity of the shampoo, accidental oral intake is unilkely. Should some quantity be swallowed nevertheless, then no special measures are required.
Package & Storage:
– Carton box containing a plastic (HDPE) bottle of 60 ml
Shampoo with polypropylene cap & insert leaflet.
– Store at temperature not exceeding 30 ºC.
– Do not use unless under physician supervision.